How do I contact the School of English and Drama Administrative team?
1) You can email us:
- email@example.com for general queries related to your teaching and learning
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Associate, Study Abroad (for a semester), With a Year Abroad and international queries.
- email@example.com for assessment and assignment queries
- firstname.lastname@example.org for student support queries (for example, when your wellbeing is affecting your studies)
- email@example.com for research related queries
2) You can contact us via Live Chat
Find the Live Chat (tawk.to) box on our homepage (you may see it elsewhere too, e.g. on QMplus): https://www.qmul.ac.uk/sed/
Live chat is often available via our website, look for the yellow box in the bottom right hand corner of your browser.
3) You can visit us at the SED Reception Desk on the Third Floor of Arts One
You can visit us in person at our reception desk on the Third Floor of Arts One. Please ring the bell when you arrive and a member of the team will come to see you as soon as they are able to. Please wear a face covering when you come to see us in person! Our reception desk is open Monday to Friday from 10.00 a.m. until 4.00 p.m.
4) Book a drop in session with our Student Support Officer
You can book a drop in session via QMplus with our Student Support Officer Suzi Lewis. These sessions will be held via MS Teams.
We will have a small team available at the School Reception on the third floor of the Arts One building (room 3.40: follow the signs at the top of the stairs) to take brief queries from students who are unable to find the answer to their query elsewhere or via the online options available.
QUEEN MARY VACATIONS AND THE SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE
The School Office is open and staffed throughout the year, including student vacations but not including Bank Holidays and QM Closure Days. Opening hours may vary during the vacation period.
If you need to see someone in the School urgently and your Advisor is unavailable, you should ask one of the administrative staff to see whether it is possible for you to see the School Director of Student Support, Professor Alfred Hiatt.