We’re looking for a new design for our 2022 tote bag which we give away at open days, events and to new students incoming to the School.
It’s time to get arty and inspire the next generation of SED students.
What we’re looking for
- A black, thick line based design – it could feature a quotation or other text but needs to be blocky and easy to read.
- Maximum A4 size.
- A design which represents both English, Creative Writing and Drama would be great.
- For inspiration see the last winning designs below or look at the entries from 2019 here.
How to enter
To enter send your design as a PDF, JPG or EPS to email@example.com.
To enter you must be a School of English student, staff member or one of our alumni.
What you’ll win
If you win:
- Your bag will be put into production for our 2022 open days and events.
- You’ll also win a £50 LovetoShop voucher.
Competition closes: Monday 30 May at midday. A vote by our SED staff team will choose the winning design.